Monday, April 13, 2015

A to Z Challenge Housekeeping

A lot of people taking part in the A to Z Challenge (mostly from blogger or blogspot blogs) have been redirected here, to Kyoto Kendo Connect. I suspect this is because clicking my Google+ avatar is easier than copy and pasting the web address I've left in comments.

For clarity, Kyoto Kendo Connect is not participating in the April A to Z Challenge. Blogger and Blogspot blogs refuse to let me post with my Wordpress ID. Something goes wrong in the multiple captchas and the post goes into a preview/publish loop from which there is no escape. To solve this problem I post via my Google+ account, which automatically links to this blog. I tried adding a link to my blogs participating in A to Z, but since most of the Blogger and Blogspot blogs I commented on don't seem to support html in comments, I started simply leaving a web address.

If you find yourself brought here by mistake, do not fear! I have two other blogs participating in A to Z and you can find them here:

Diary of an Aspiring Writer

Out of Print

Happy writing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nicky

    I have written a similar comment on another post, but since the post is quite old I was not sure if you would see it. I am student abroad student at Doshisha Univeristy, looking to find a club to participate in. I have my own bogu (excl shinai). I have never taken a ranking exam, but have practised for two and half years. I would appreciate any recommendation for a place to go.

    My Japanese is not perfect, but I can hold a decent conversation.

    よろしくお願いします。

    Thanks
    Christopher (please contact me at chrisdhuber@gmail.com)



    ReplyDelete